Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

USE YOUR ZAPPY GUN!!!

I have to say this is my favorite of all the Awesome Series. I have'nt even played the game much, but this is still pretty funny. I played after I saw this and everything started to make a little sense. I recommend this for anyone who's played Trauma Center before. :D

-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

The one to the groin must've hurt...

Haha I love it! The song is catchy and it fits perfectly with Edd's Cola addiction!

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

ohnoes!

awman. the army? thats harsh. at least you dont have to kill anyone.

Anyway i loved the animation and the song was catchy too :D I love the side mouth jokes you always have in your animations :P keep up the work!

Mario DS Mario DS

Alright...

This game is smooth and easy to pick up. But sadly it's not the first time I've seen a Mario platformer. Some of the sounds are not as great as they should be. The start button should be a little more obvious. The link to the website is so much larger than the start button. The most annoying part of this game are the blue fillers on the side. Get these fixed and THEN I'll consider a better score...

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Interesting and Fun

The plotline to this story was very interesting. I loved the little messages and trying to find out what they meant. Of course at the end of the story everything made sense. I love how the story wasn't like every other game. I wasnt expecting this one at all, (But i thought it was way better)

The puzzles were quite a challenge but eventually I was able to figure them out. The music went well with the game and the programming kept the game smooth.

Keep up the Good work guys!

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Great!

This was a very fine game! The art was pretty good, the story was pretty nice too, and the game gave me chills down my spine (in a good scary way). The only thing i have to comment on is that Jason would have been more menacing if he didn't look like he was dancing :D lol